UPDATE

Update! 01-23-2015.


Greetings fans, friends and readers!
I know its been a long time since I've updated this page... and for that I apologize. Life and work has been hectic to say the least. But I wanted to pass on some news. If you haven't been following Zombie Bytes on Facebook, I have undertaken the task of rewriting the story! Yes... a new rewrite! And that means what, you ask?

Well, it means making the story a bit better. Tightening up areas that didn't flow right... and hopefully, in the long run, making it better as a whole. As of right now, I am about 107 pages or so in. And the end goal is to have it presented as an Ebook. That is another phase that may take a bit...

But it is my goal. With that, I REALLY appreciate the support and love that everyone has shown! If you'd like to read some of the rewrite, pop over to the FB page Zombie Bytes and leave me a message!

Thanks!

Tracy



Note:

Being a free online work of fiction, feedback is greatly appreciated and encouraged. All names, locations and situations in these stories are used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or undead, is merely coincidental. All rights reserved.

Note: The Prologue has been moved to the top navigational bar.


































Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.